We are pleased to announce that we will be providing a complete energy and environmental assessment compliance package of services for a new mixed use scheme in Fallowfield, Manchester.
The proposed development will replace the former Orange Grove public house building and comprise the construction of four ground floor retail units and thirty-nine apartments within a single block.
Our complete package of compliance services that we will be providing are as follows:
- SAP calculations and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC);
- SBEM calculations and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC);
- BREEAM assessment and certification for the ground floor retail units;
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessment and verification;
- Part G water efficiency calculations;
- Air permeability testing; and,
- Acoustic testing.
‘Providing a complete package of compliance services will give our client confidence in achieving overall compliance for the development’ Laurie Wills (Director).
For further information on the services we can provide please visit our consultancy website pages.