When it comes to being environmentally conscious, we strongly believe in leading by example. That’s why we promote sustainability in all that we do and work hard to limit our impact on the environment.
We are proud to be a carbon-neutral company. In addition to the consultancy services we provide, which help our clients improve their projects’ environmental performance, the Element Sustainability team is committed to minimising the environmental impact of its operations and reducing our own carbon footprint.
The three main ways we do this are by:
Minimising energy demand and carbon dioxide emissions
- We use public transport whenever possible and limit the use of cars
- We use modern, energy-efficient equipment and lighting throughout the office
- We completely power down the office every evening so that energy isn’t wasted
- We offset our remaining CO2 emissions via the Quality Assurance Standard approved scheme, making us a carbon-neutral company
- Our office is powered by 100% renewable electricity and heated by a high efficiency gas fired condensing boiler.
Sourcing products that minimise the environmental impact of our work
- We buy office supplies that are primarily made from recycled materials and that can easily be recycled in the future
- We buy locally sourced materials from local suppliers wherever possible
Minimising waste by ensuring that our operations are as efficient as they can be
- We have optimised the use of electronic documents, printing only when absolutely necessary
- We actively promote recycling: virtually 100% of our office waste is recycled or composted
One of the reasons Element Sustainability is so successful is that we genuinely care about our environment, whether we are at work or play. This belief guides how we run our business on a daily basis.
Contact us today to find out more about our sustainability consultancy and technical compliance services.