Element Sustainability have been working closely with Goodwin Construction Limited on their phased delivery of the mixed-use development at Parliament Street, Liverpool. The scheme comprises:
Phase 1: The first phase of the development included forty-four apartments over five floors with two ground floor commercial units;
Phase 2: This phase will see the construction of one hundred and forty-five residential apartments in a single ten storey building with managed offices, gymnasium and resident amenities; and,
Phase 3: The third and final phase will involve the removal of the original roof over phase 1 and replacement with new floors creating twelve additional residential apartments.
We have supported the project since concept design, providing a complete package of building regulation compliance services over the three phases, including:
- SAP energy calculations and EPCs for all apartments;
- SBEM calculations and EPCs for the non-domestic areas of the development (see 3D image below);
- Commercial air permeability tests carried out by our air testing engineer;
- Part E acoustic design review and testing; and,
- Part G water efficiency calculations.
It has been a pleasure to work with Goodwin Construction Limited on this project. We look forward to certifying the current schemes we are involved with and assisting in any forthcoming developments.